Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Crafters Companion Challenge 18 - Let it snow!

I have been a busy bee lately making various commissioned cards as well as still trying to recover from the flu and chest infection.  This ME has a lot to answer for it makes every symptom ten times worse!!  I've been having fun making various cards with my Humphrey's Corner Christmas decoupage.  I've decided to enter this easel card into the Crafters Companion Let it snow! challenge.


I always use Crafters Companion products for my cards, though there are a few exceptions on this one! The card is from the Christmas Centura Pearl pack, Humphrey's Corner Christmas decoupage, Humphrey's stamp "Let it snow", My Craft Studion snow and glitter was used, silver mirror card, snowflakes were made using Spellbinder snowflake dies and blue gems to finish them off!

Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking and I look forward to reading your comments.

Sarahxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment