Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Commissioned cards

I haven't been able to post any pages for a while as I've been ill with a chest infection and flu.  Unfortunately, with my ME the symptoms are more acute and have been left feeling incredibly weak.  However, crafting has been my saviour!  The beauty of cardmaking is that you can pick up your crafting for a while and then put it down when you've had enough.

I've had a few orders to complete for the month of November which I have completed now.  They are pictured below.  I always use Crafters Companion products except for Tatty Teddy CDROM, Forever Friends CDROM and  gold and silver mirror card!


I adore Humphrey's Corner.  I thought that this would be perfect for a little girl's first birthday.  I used the Humphrey CDROM where I printed out the birthday party framed card, matching backing paper and insert.  I mounted the backing paper on A4 silver mirror board and the card I used was A3 snow white card scored to A4 size. I printed personalised greeting onto A4 printable paper.



The Flower Faeries are always so popular with my customers.  As the young lady's birthday is in Winter I used the Fairyopolis Winter CDROM with the Snowdrop Fairy.  I made the card in the same way as the Humphrey's Corner card the only addition was a cream bow.


Tatty Teddy is another popular character.  This card was made in the same way as the others.  Only I used the Especially For You CDROM .


I thought this image would be perfect for a Christening. I used the original Forever Friends CDROM.  I printed the main image onto printable acetate then sprayed Spray and Sparkle Irridescent onto the rear of the image.  I mounted the image onto cream card and then gold mirror card.  I then made the card in the same way as the other two.

Thank you for looking at my blog.  Please would you leave me some comments as I would love to know what you fellow crafters think.  I'd like to thank you in advance.

Happy crafting.   Sarahxxxxx
  
 

1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely Sarah. I particularly like the Humphrey's Corner and the Flower Fairy cards, but I am sure that the recipients of all four cards will be very pleased with them.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete