Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2011

The Snowman Christmas Cards

My orders have been taking up my time over the last week or so no time for blogging.  I'm up to date now with my orders now so I can make a serious start with my Christmas cards!!!!  I'm starting with The Snowman.  This year I'm going to use more stamped images and colouring them in using the Speccie pens.  I've never had the confidence before but I'm getting more confident in using them now. I used two of the images from The Snowman stamps and decided to use the plate and stand card.  The backing papers are off The Snowman CD Rom.

I've also posted a photo of a card I was commissioned to make for a neighbour's son.  He is a big Cardiff City fan.  I gave the card to my neighbour yesterday and she was absolutely thrilled with it!  It made my day!

Happy crafting everyone.

Sarahxxxxxx


This is my favourite Snowman image.  I just had to make a card using it!






Cardiff City 40th Birthday Card

1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely cards Sarah. That Snowman image is my favourite too and it doesn't need lots of embellishments so love the way you have done it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete