Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

My first attempt to use my Speccie pens!


I've had such a busy week between my little nephews visiting and completing card orders .  I haven't had much chance to use my Speccies.  There are so many fantastic examples of colouring with Speccies on the "I'm A Crafters Companion" website I've been dying to play with mine!!!

This is my first attempt using the pens after watching Leann on Create and Craft and the instructional downloads fron the Crafters Companion website.  I've been so scared of trying different pens in the past but I've took the plunge now.  I'm no why near as good as some of the other examples posted but please if anyone has any comments to help me improve my technique please post them.

Thanks. Happy Crafting.

Sarah xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. how sweet you have done a great job
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Lovely colouring ... you've done a great job :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete